Turkish hazelnuts, first toast, with a hard skin, are one of the finest species around the world.
Product Long Life: One year from the date of production
A list of Turkish nuts products by Tebadul International Trading Company, with an introduction to prices and features, includ...Submit
Turkish Hazelnut specification
Turkish hazelnuts are one of the finest species around the world, with Turkey producing 70% of the world's hazelnut crop.
There are two types of hazelnuts: peeled and unpeeled.
The hazelnut season begins in August, and prices generally vary according to the size of the hazelnut.
Hazelnuts size 13 to 15 are considered one of the best sizes suitable for export.
Tebadul Company provides several forms of packaging, including unpeeled hazelnuts:
- 25 kg sack
- 50 kg sack
As for peeled hazelnuts, the following are available:
- Air-drawn bags in cartons starting from 5 kg
Tebadul Company provides many Turkish nuts in addition to Turkish hazelnuts, and the container can be loaded to importers with several diverse products such as pistachios and dried fruits.
Turkish Hazelnut Private brand terms
Private brand terms
There are several cases of acquiring a brand or private brand:
- Printed sacks / minimum quantity of one container
- Printed cartons / single container
- Plain boxes with label / no minimum
- Contracting for manufacturing with the most important factories in Turkey
- Offering contracts on the best terms
- Step-by-step manufacturing supervision
- Providing storage services until needed
- Supervising the export process step by step
- Trademark registration as a Turkish product
- Extracting required documents and quality certificates
Trademark registration by Tebadul
Turkish Hazelnut packaging and shipping
- Sacks / Boxes
- 25 tonne
- 20 tonne
- 23 tonne