Experience Top High-Quality Products in the UK
Turkish products have gained popularity in the UK in recent years, with a wide range of items now available in stores and online. Turkish cuisine is known for its bold flavours, fresh ingredients, and diverse range of dishes, and many people in the UK are now discovering the joys of Turkish food.
- Top 7 Turkish Products to Bring To the UK
- Discover the Best Sources for Turkish Products
Top 7 Turkish Products to Bring To the UK
Turkish Delight (Lokum)
Turkish Delight, also known as Lokum, is a sweet confectionery that has gained popularity in the UK over the years. It is made with sugar, cornstarch, and a variety of flavours such as rosewater, lemon, and pistachio, and it is typically dusted with powdered sugar to prevent sticking.
There are now many brands of Turkish Delight available in the UK, both in physical stores and online. Some popular brands include Haci Bekir, which has been producing Lokum since the 18th century, and Koska, which also offer a range of other sweets and snacks.
In addition to traditional flavours, many brands now offer variations on the classic recipe, such as chocolate-covered Delight or Lokum with nuts or dried fruit.
Turkish Delight is often enjoyed as a sweet treat, and it also makes a popular gift or souvenir. Many speciality food stores and online retailers offer Turkish Delight in decorative packaging, making it an attractive and unique gift option.
Turkish Herbs and Spices
Turkish herbs and spices are an essential part of Turkish cuisine, which is known for its bold flavours and use of fresh ingredients. Over the years, Turkish herbs and spices have gained popularity in the UK, with many people incorporating them into their own cooking.
Some popular Turkish herbs and spices that are available in the UK include:
- Sumac: Sumac is a tangy, lemony spice that is commonly used in Turkish and Middle Eastern cuisine. It is often used to add flavour to meat dishes, salads, and dips.
- Turkish Red Pepper Flakes: Red pepper flakes are known for their smoky and slightly sweet flavour. They are often used to add heat to dishes like stews, soups, and grilled meats.
- Cumin: Cumin is a versatile spice that is used in many different cuisines. It has a warm, earthy flavour and is often used to add depth to meat dishes and stews.
- Turkish Oregano: Oregano has a more robust and earthy flavour than traditional Mediterranean oregano. It is often used in dishes like meatballs, kebabs, and pilafs.
- Za'atar: Za'atar is a blend of herbs and spices that is commonly used in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. It typically includes thyme, oregano, sesame seeds, and sumac, and is often used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and dips.
These herbs and spices are now widely available in the UK, both in speciality food stores and online. They offer a flavorful and unique way to spice up your cooking and explore the diverse tastes of Turkish cuisine.
Learn more about how to import spices from Turkey.
This Baklava is a sweet pastry made of layers of filo pastry filled with chopped nuts and held together with sweet syrup or honey. It is a popular dessert in Turkey and has gained popularity in the UK in recent years as many merchants have started importing Baklava from Turkey.
There are now many places to find Baklava in the UK, including Turkish bakeries, speciality food stores, and online retailers. Some popular brands include Hafiz Mustafa, who have been producing Baklava since 1864, and Güllüoglu, who has been making Baklava in Istanbul since 1949.
Turkish Baklava is typically made with pistachios or walnuts, but other nuts like almonds or hazelnuts can also be used. The layers of filo pastry are thin and delicate, and the filling is sweet and nutty. The sweet syrup or honey adds moisture and sweetness to the pastry, making it a decadent and indulgent treat.
Baklava is often served as a dessert, and it can be enjoyed on its own or with a cup of Turkish coffee or tea. It also makes a popular gift or souvenir, as many brands offer decorative packaging or boxes of assorted Baklava flavours.
Turkish rugs are highly sought-after for their quality, durability, and intricate designs. They are made by skilled artisans using traditional techniques and natural materials, and they have a rich history dating back centuries. These rugs have gained popularity in the UK, with many people seeking them out for their unique beauty and craftsmanship.
Rugs come in a variety of styles, including kilim, Oushak, and Persian. Kilim rugs are flat-woven and typically have bright colours and bold geometric patterns. Oushak rugs are known for their muted colours and intricate floral or geometric designs. Persian rugs are highly detailed and often feature intricate floral or animal motifs.
In the UK, Turkish rugs can be found in speciality rug stores and online retailers. Some popular brands include Kilim.com, which specialize in handmade kilim rugs, and The Rug Company, which offer a range of high-quality rugs in a variety of styles and sizes.
Turkish rugs are a popular choice for adding warmth and texture to a room, and they can be used to complement a range of interior design styles, from traditional to contemporary. They also make a unique and thoughtful gift or souvenir, as each rug is one-of-a-kind and represents the rich cultural heritage of Turkey.
Turkish towels, also known as Peshtemals, are a type of cotton towel that originated in Turkey. They are highly absorbent and quick-drying, making them ideal for use at the beach, gym, or as a lightweight travel towel. These towels have gained popularity in the UK in recent years, with many people seeking out their unique blend of functionality and style.
They are made from 100% cotton and are often woven with a unique flat-weave technique that makes them lightweight and breathable. They are highly absorbent and dry quickly, making them an ideal choice for use as a beach towel or bath towel.
In addition to their functionality, Turkish towels are also known for their stylish designs and vibrant colours. They come in a range of patterns, from traditional stripes to modern geometric designs, and are often embellished with tassels or fringe.
In the UK, Turkish towels can be found in speciality home stores, online retailers, and even at outdoor markets and festivals. Some popular brands include Hammam Havlu, which specialize in authentic Turkish towels made with traditional techniques, and Cacala, which offer a range of high-quality towels in a variety of styles and colours.
These Towels are a popular choice for anyone looking for a functional and stylish towel. They are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes, from drying off after a swim to wrapping up after a yoga class. They also make a thoughtful and unique gift for anyone who loves to travel or appreciates the beauty and functionality of handmade textiles.
Turkish ceramics have gained popularity in the UK over the years, with many UK-based retailers stocking ceramics in their stores. These ceramics are often characterized by their intricate designs, vibrant colours, and use of traditional techniques.
These ceramics have a rich history dating back to the Ottoman Empire, where they were primarily used for decorative purposes. Today, Turkish ceramics are still handcrafted using traditional techniques and materials, such as clay and natural dyes.
Some popular types of ceramics include Iznik tiles, which are known for their blue and white floral patterns, and Çini tiles, which are characterized by their intricate designs and vibrant colours.
In the UK, Turkish ceramics can be found in various speciality shops and online retailers. They are often used to add a unique touch to home decor, with items such as vases, bowls, and plates being popular choices.
Overall, the popularity of Turkish ceramics in the UK is a testament to the timeless beauty and craftsmanship of these traditional art forms.
Turkish Olive Oil Soap
Olive oil soap is becoming increasingly popular in the UK due to its natural ingredients, gentle cleansing properties, and benefits for the skin. Olive oil soap is made from high-quality olive oil, which is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that nourish the skin.
Olive oil soap is known for its gentle cleansing properties, making it a popular choice for people with sensitive skin. It is free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances, making it an ideal choice for those who prefer natural skincare products.
Many UK-based retailers now stock Turkish olive oil soap, both in-store and online. These soaps are available in a variety of fragrances, such as lavender, rose, and citrus, and are often sold in bars or liquid form.
In addition to its cleansing properties, Turkish olive oil soap is also known for its moisturizing benefits. The high content of olive oil in the soap helps to hydrate and nourish the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
Check out Other Liquid Soap and Products.
Discover the Best Sources for Turkish Products
Attending trade shows in Turkey is a great way to find the best sources for Turkish products. Here are a few trade shows in Turkey that focus on different types of products:
- Istanbul International Home Textile Fair: This trade show, held annually in Istanbul, showcases a wide range of home textile products, including curtains, bedding, towels, and more.
- Istanbul Jewelry Show: This bi-annual trade show is held in Istanbul and is the largest jewellery trade show in Turkey. The show features a variety of jewellery products, including gold, silver, diamonds, and gemstones.
- Istanbul Leather Fair: Held annually in Istanbul, this trade show features a wide range of leather products, including clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories.
- CNR Food Istanbul: This trade show, held annually in Istanbul, showcases a wide range of food and beverage products, including traditional products such as baklava, delight, and coffee.
- Beauty Eurasia: This trade show, held annually in Istanbul, showcases a wide range of beauty products, including cosmetics, skincare, and hair care products.
Attending these trade shows will give you the opportunity to connect with manufacturers and suppliers and explore a wide range of products. It's a great way to discover new products, make business connections, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the market.
For more shows and exhibitions, visit our website and stay updated on all new details.
Manufacturer directories are a great way to find the best sources for products. Here are a few directories you can use to find manufacturers and suppliers:
- Turkey Exporter: This online directory lists exporters across a variety of industries, including textiles, food and beverage, and furniture.
- Turkish Exporter: This online directory lists manufacturers and exporters across a variety of industries, including automotive, construction, and electrical equipment.
- Turkish Textile Directory: This online directory lists textile manufacturers and suppliers, including those specializing in clothing, home textiles, and technical textiles.
- Turkish Ceramics Directory: This online directory lists ceramics manufacturers and suppliers, including those specializing in traditional ceramics, modern ceramics, and porcelain.
- Turkish Plastics Directory: This online directory lists plastics manufacturers and suppliers, including those specializing in packaging, automotive, and construction plastics.
Using manufacturer directories is a great way to find reliable and high-quality sources for products. You can search for manufacturers and suppliers by industry, location, and product type, and contact them directly to discuss your needs and requirements. By using these directories, you can easily find the best sources for products and make informed business decisions.
Tebadul: The Key to Maximizing Profits in Turkish Products Trading
Shop the finest products at Tebadul International Trade Company. From Turkish Delight to handcrafted home decor, we have it all. Visit our website today and experience the best of Turkish culture.
Get Best Services By Register With Tebadul