Cheap Shipping from Turkey to Russia
- Advantages of Air Shipping from Turkey to Russia
- Advantages of Sea Shipping from Turkey to Russia
- Advantages of Road Shipping from Turkey to Russia
- How Much Does Shipping Cost?
- Shipping Requirements
- Why is Tebadul the Best Courier Service from Turkey to Russia?
Advantages of Air Shipping from Turkey to Russia
The agility of air freight is unmatched by any other mode. In addition, air freight can cover large distances quickly. This makes this mode of transportation the best choice if you want to ship a product urgently or if your cargo needs certain safety or acclimatization requirements.
Some advantages of air freight are:
- Low risk of accidents and delays
- Proximity between production centres and airports
- Agile and intercontinental transportation
- High level of safety and cargo preservation
- Usually does not require breaks to fuel in the middle of the route
Advantages of Sea Shipping from Turkey to Russia
- Economical: Shippers can find the most affordable freight rates, especially for long distances in sea shipping. According to some estimates, the cost of sea freight shipment is often four to six times cheaper than that of air. With figures like these, it is simple to claim that ocean shipping is the least expensive method of international shipment.
- Efficiency: Sea freight services often can meet your demands, regardless of the quantity of your cargo. It is possible to share the cost of the shipping services by bundling smaller shipments with other cargo to fill a container. One or more containers can be filled with more substantial freight, giving shippers unrivalled bulk alternatives. Because they are built to transport vast quantities of raw materials or finished commodities, ships are the best option for moving big amounts of cargo.
- Oversized, Heavy and Bulky Cargo Capability: The capacity of shipping firms to carry breakbulk or Not in Trailer (NIT) loads—often referred to as big, heavy, or bulky cargo—is a significant benefit of sea freight shipping.
Large cars, machinery, supplies for building, and other items are examples of such cargo. Very huge cargo, which is sometimes too heavy or enormous for air freight or even over-the-road transportation, is rarely an issue aboard many commercial boats.
- Safety: Hazardous materials and risky goods can be securely transported on ships. The industry is experienced in managing these products, and there are rules in place to protect the environment, the crew, the cargo, and the vessel.
As marine safety improves, cargo loss due to mishaps during transit continues to decline and has decreased dramatically over the previous ten years. For further protection, containers are made to be sealed and secured while being transported.
Major Shipping Ports
- Port of Novorossiysk
Novorossiysk's port has a 3.4 sq km harbour area and a 2.7 sq km land area. This comprises 89 operational ports for different-sized boats. With an almost 50% larger turnover, it has been Russia's largest seaport for many years.
The port of Novorossiysk was established in 1829, and significant commerce began that year. In 2020, the port's array of services handled 143 million MT of cargo. One of the earliest wood processing facilities for timber to be found in a Black Sea port is present there.
- Port of Saint Petersburg
The Port of Saint Petersburg boasts one of the deepest drafts. The canal draft is between 18.5 to 23 meters, while the inner anchorage is between 23 and 25 meters.
One of Russia's largest ports, it has a water area that is 164 sq. km large. However, the organization's founding goes back to 1869. 470 boats are now used by the facility along their coast for internal activities.
Over 450 ships sail through St. Petersburg's passenger terminal each year. This occurs throughout a dozen berths, with two large ports having a 360-meter-long alongside.
- Port of Vladivostok
Vladivostok's port offers Russia the chance to explore the Pacific. For the majority of Asian traffic, it reaches the Sea of Japan at its southernmost tip. This 55-hectare complex has cultural importance for the Russian mainland as well as being large.
For 2021, Vladivostok has a history of managing 24 million MT of freight. It surpasses the decade-average of 13.9 million MT by a wide margin. The port is first established in the 1800s, with a period of free status existing in between.
Advantages of Road Shipping from Turkey to Russia
Road transport can be the most flexible option for your international business. The motorway network is good and crossing national borders is usually quick and efficient.
Some advantages of moving goods by road include:
- Relatively low cost
- Extensive road networks - scheduled delivery days and next-day delivery services are viable options
- You can schedule transport to suit you and you can track the location of goods
- Consignments can be secure and private
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
If you're thinking of shipping your belongings, we recommend sea shipping, since it's typically much cheaper than air freight, and just as safe.
For more information about the costs of shipping from Turkey to Russia, feel free to contact Tebadul International Trade.
What Factors are Considered When Selecting Shipping Methods?
Cost, Quality and Time
It is important to also consider both quality and delivery time, in addition to pricing. As a shipper, you need to identify your business' needs and the factors you find most important. If you choose to ship with the least expensive carrier, you could be sacrificing quality and delivery time.
In most cases, import from Turkey is treated as an intra-Community acquisition of goods. Therefore, it does not require extra customs charges.
Why is Tebadul the Best Courier Service from Turkey to Russia?
Tebadul provides all import services including the selection of products, delivery of goods, shipping and packaging services, and customs clearance facilities.
Tebadul International Trading Company provides customers with a smooth import mechanism for all products and brands of Turkish products, at reasonable and competitive prices, providing a smooth mechanism for shipping and exporting.
Support and Tracking
Tebadul International Trade Company offers pioneering services that include all stages of the supply of goods from Turkey, powers of attorney, letters of credit required for the import of goods, and all the logistics services accompanying the import process from Turkey.
Best Price Offers
Turkish industry is ranked among the top countries worldwide, with the demand for Turkish products increasing, thanks to their reasonable prices and quality.
In this regard, Tebadul International Trade provides top services at reasonable prices. You just need to contact us to check out all our services and prices.
Experienced and Professional Staff
Thanks to long experience and profound knowledge of the Turkish market, our team is a professional one. We have staff who can speak many languages, ready to help you achieve your goals.
Feel free to contact us and find out how our team is hospitable and helpful.
Get Best Services By Register With Tebadul