Tebadul International Trade has a team specialized in studying projects and determining all the requirements. We can provide a comprehensive study of all project types, whether it is a project to furnish a school, a government building or a hospital.
We provide with this study a presentation that meets all the requirements, and we provide quotations, shipping methods and customs clearance.
1. Determining the list of requirements for the project.
2. Contracting suppliers or manufacturers.
This step is one of the basics of projects to complete the requirements. Tebadul submits all designs and studies the necessary plans to secure requirements correctly, taking the following procedures:
1. Approvals of designs conforming to the requirements.
2. Securing sources conforming to the requirements and procedures for negotiating the best prices
Tebadul is keen on accuracy in the implementation of projects, performing controls on all products, and controlling specifications and quantities on request.
It also works to provide packaging services when needed and ensure the safety of products before receiving them from the source, taking the following procedures:
1. Organizing the receipt schedule for finished products and organizing the manufacturing schedule for manufactured products with the source.
2- Matching the quantities upon receipt, matching the required specifications and controlling the quality of packaging
Tebadul secures the shipping process by providing the best offers from the shipping companies, taking the following actions:
1 - Studying the best routes for the importer to ensure the best receipt and delivery
2- Continuous follow-up of the prices offered by the best shipping companies, and follow up on the various offers they offer.
Tebadul provides installation and montage services according to the types of projects, to ensure the delivery of products of the best possible quality, contracting many factories in different countries, providing the following:
1. Coordination with specialized technical labor.
2. Supervising and following up to ensure on-time delivery.