Turkish Honey: Types, Features and How to Import
The best types of Turkish honey to import from Turkey through Tebadul International Trade.
Table Of Contents
Features of Turkish Honey
Honey is one of the most consumed foods by Turks, one of the main ingredients at the breakfast table along with cream, and according to some statistical data, the average consumption per person of Turkish honey is 1100 grams per year.
Science has shown that this fluid that comes out of the bellies of bees heals people, we can mention very briefly part of recent studies that prove the accuracy of scientific miracles in the saying of Allah: “From their bellies emerges a fluid of varying colours, containing healing for people.”
- Provides the body with mineral elements.
- Helps the body prevent various cancers.
- Is one of the nutrients, stimulants and ingredients for human health.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Honey contains a high percentage of antioxidants.
- Contributes to enhancing memory health and brain function.
- Protects against osteoporosis.
- Strengthens the body's joints.
- Enhances the functioning of circulation.
- Helps reduce blood pressure.
- Protects against cardiovascular disease.
- Significantly improves skin and facial diseases and swelling of the limbs.
- Contributes to the prevention of atherosclerosis.
Allah has bestowed creatures with the great grace of drink, food, most notably honey, and medicine. One of the most beautiful things that have been said about honey is what is written by Ibn Qayyim in his book, Zad al-Ma'ad: “Honey in itself is food, medicine, drink, sweet, and happiness”.
Certain types of honey have special benefits, including:
- Honey is used in ointments to treat inflammation of the eyelids, conjunctivitis, inflammation and ulceration of the cornea.
- Eating honey melted in warm water before breakfast and lunch removes pathological symptoms, for those who feel stomach burning and vomiting, it also increases appetite and removes acidity.
- Honey affects the liver patient, it is useful in the treatment of enlarged liver, spleen and bile vesicles.
- Honey is the most successful treatment for many infected wounds, as it is non-scratch, non-toxic, sterile and germ-fighter.
Experiments on some honey species showed differences in the effect of honey on the degree of inhibition depending on the type of honey and bacteria, and the effect of inhibiting honey on bacteria in the nutritious broth environment was studied.
The Best Types of Turkish Honey
Turkey has many different flowers that are a major source of honey production, meaning different types of Turkish honey, and therefore each of them produces a range of medical benefits. Here is a list of the most famous types of Turkish honey:
- Rare Turkish Anzer Heights Honey
- Chestnut Honey
- Flowers Honey
- Sider Honey
- Natural Mountain Honey
- Ayder Heights Honey
- Pine Honey
Honey Prices in Turkey (Wholesale)
Thanks to the high quality of honey products, the high demand in Turkey, and the acceptable prices of honey in Turkey, honey has reached the markets of 55 countries around the world, most notably the United States, Germany and Spain.
According to data by Anadolu Agency from Turkey's Eastern Black Sea Exporters' Union, the country's honey revenues reached $30,498,600 in 2021, and honey exports reached 9,875 tons, an increase of 65% compared to 2020.
The United States topped the list of importing countries with $8,860,506, followed by Germany with $6,940,035, and Spain with $2,261,335.
Conditions for Importing Honey from Turkey
Importers wishing to import honey from Turkey should submit the following papers:
- Customs Clearance.
- Shipping Policy.
- Certificate of Origin.
- A health certificate from the lab from which it was purchased.
- Packing Lists.
- Export Invoice.
Ways and Steps to Import Honey from Turkey
Tebadul International Trading company plays the role of intermediary between importers and manufacturers, where it receives orders from importers, communicates with honey production companies, and agrees between the parties on the prices and quantity required, the shipping methods, and how to clear customs, and then ship them to the desired destination safely.
Tebadul Services for Import of Honey from Turkey
Wholesale Turkish honey by Tebadul, which has sufficient expertise to identify the natural honey products and their production areas.
Tebadul International Trade offers wholesalers many other food products that honey is at the heart of its production, and offers a variety of brands promoting honey products in Turkey.
If you are considering trying the world of commercial investment by exporting Turkish honey, just contact our delegates at Tebadul to import the best honey from Turkey, especially from the natural honey bees in the Mountains of Bursa and Mugla.
Edited by Tebadul International Trade
Source: Anadolu Agency
Did you like our topic? You can share it with your friends
Import of Children's Toys from Turkey and Average Prices
What are the advantages of importing children's toys from Turkey? Do I find the right options and prices in Turkey? Find out about the services of Teb...
Importing the best types of chocolate from Turkey
Importing all kinds of chocolate from Turkey, regular chocolate, dark chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and raw chocolate, all of which you c...
Get the best possible services by filling in your data