How To Import Spices From Turkey 2022
Turkish markets are full of fresh spices, which are one of the secrets of Turkish cuisine, and receive a great demand from importers from all over the world.
Table Of Contents
Is Turkey An Ideal Option For Importing Spices?
Turkey is one of the most important commercial centres in the world, unique for importing spices, thanks to a range of reasons:
- Turkey’s unique strategic location on the world trade route
- Turkey is close to Arab countries, with land routes and common borders with some of them
- A bridge between the European and Asian continents
- It has a large number of factories that have created a great diversity in spice products
- Labour has helped to produce large quantities of spices
- Turkey has cheap prices due to an abundance of raw materials and low production costs
- Turkey has many ports and airports that help facilitate the shipment of spice products around the world
What Are The Best Turkish Spices For Import?
Turkish spices are attractive with vivid colours and scents, including:
- Nigella: It has many great benefits that the Holy Prophet described it as a cure for every disease except poison, one of the most famous types of Turkish spices, with high nutritional value and calories. It has a strong taste and dark colour, used in many foods, especially in pastries.
- Dried or Fresh Mint Leaves: One of the essential ingredients that adds a distinctive flavour to many foods, used in many types of salads. It is an essential element in decorating delicious dishes and preparing some traditional Turkish drinks.
- Cinnamon: It is used in many recipes for Turkish sweets and cakes, it tastes delicious.
Other types of Turkish spices include:
- Dried chilli peppers
- Tabasco Pepper
What Are the Average Prices of Spices in Turkey (Wholesale)?
Turkish spices are one of the most popular foods imported from Turkey all over the world, an essential and indispensable substance, mainly relied upon by housewives in kitchens, adding the distinctive flavour of all kinds of cuisines.
Many wholesalers trade and order large quantities of spices for import, noting the average price of spices in Turkey varies by product type and local market fluctuations.
Ways to Import Spices from Turkey
Importing spices from Turkey is generally easy:
- Choose the right agent or company to choose products
- Good choice of a shipping company
- Payments can be done by hand, with an intermediary, or bank transfer
However, the import of spices from Turkey goes into a careful shipping process, for the product to be delivered in the best way, and that is what Tebadul International Trade does, along with other facilities and services.
Conditions for Importing Spices from Turkey
To import spices from Turkey, importers must comply with some of the procedures and provide the following export papers:
- The certificate of origin, approved by the Turkish Chamber of Commerce, shows the origin of goods subject to export.
- A health certificate indicating whether the product complies with health conditions or not.
- A food certificate, issued by the competent authorities
- A trade invoice certified by the trade authority in Turkey.
- A shipping policy shows the delivery of goods to shipping companies.
- Following the international standards of the Plant Health Measures Authority (CPM) that allow states to set requirements for imported goods.
- Shipments of spices conform to the food provisions of importing countries.
Tebadul Services for Import of Spices from Turkey
We have competitive prices and high credibility in dealing with valued customers, offering integrated services in shipping processes. Among the services provided by Tebadul in the import of spices from Turkey are:
- Multiple options for safe and fast shipping
- Offering the best products with the highest possible quality at the customer's request
- Providing customs clearance service when exporting
- Speed of completion and delivery within an accurate schedule
- Safe delivery of products as required
Edited by Tebadul International Trade
Did you like our topic? You can share it with your friends.
Shipping from Turkey to Iraq: Routes and Prices 2022
A detailed guide on shipping from Turkey to Iraq, shipping routes, average prices, the best shipping companies from Turkey to Iraq, and how Tebadul In...
Tahini Wholesale Trade - Import From Turkey
Importing tahini from Turkey via the Tebadul company We sell Turkish tahini in wholesale with distinctive specifications and at the best prices, we al...
The value of leather exports in Turkey exceeded $311 million during the first two months of 2022
The value of exports of leather and leather products in Turkey reached more than $311 million during the first two months of this year.
Get the best possible services by filling in your data