Import methods from Turkey to Morocco and their costs
Turkey pays great attention to the Maghreb region in all respects, especially the economic aspect, as the region is considered the gateway for Turkish goods to African markets.
Morocco is at the forefront of the Maghreb countries with which Turkey has been keen to strengthen its economic relations, as the free trade agreement between Turkey and Morocco was signed on April 7, 2004, in Ankara, to enter into force on January 1, 2006.
With this free trade agreement between Turkey and Morocco, tariffs and non-tariff barriers in trade between the two parties have been abolished, and customs duties on imports from Turkey to Morocco from goods originating in Turkey have been eliminated.
Table Of Contents
- The most important steps for importing from Turkey to Morocco
- What are the conditions for importing from Turkey to Morocco?
- What are the most important goods imported from Turkey to Morocco?
- What are the shipping methods and conditions from Turkey to Morocco?
- Shipping companies from Turkey to Morocco and what does Tebadul company offer?
The most important steps for importing from Turkey to Morocco
Tebadul Company between Turkey and Morocco has increased in recent years, with the trade volume between the two countries reaching $2.5 billion in 2017, an increase of 8% compared to 2016, and the volume of exports from Turkey to Morocco reaching $1.657 billion.
The import from Turkey to Morocco is also described as profitable and expected to generate a lot of money for its owners, but in order to do so, several steps must be taken, including:
- Conducting a good study of the Moroccan market to find out the most important products that can make an excellent profit if they are imported.
- Conducting a study of the Turkish market to obtain the necessary products with the best specifications and the cheapest prices.
- The person willing to import from Turkey continued through his company name and not through his personal name because using the company's official name meant giving serious consideration to the import process, as well as ensuring a formal and quick response and strong offers from companies addressed in Turkey.
- Making contacts with companies specialized in customs clearance to get the best customs clearance methods, with accordance with the costs necessary for this and the method of payment
What are the conditions for importing from Turkey to Morocco?
We mentioned the need for those who wish to import from Turkey to Morocco to have good experience in order to know which Turkish products fit the Moroccan domestic market. We also noted the importance of those who wish to import from Turkey to Morocco having the necessary knowledge of how to obtain goods with appropriate specifications and prices, thereby ensuring a high and comfortable profit margin.
As for the issue of how to import from Turkey to Morocco, we mention some important tips:
- Sending photos of the required product with accurate detail of its specifications to the website of the company from which to import.
- Ensuring that there is a clause in the import contract obligating the exporting company to match the sent goods to the samples that have been agreed upon.
- Mentioning the date of delivery and the date of shipment of the goods in the import contract, with a penalty clause on the exporting company in case of delay in dispatch.
What are the most important goods imported from Turkey to Morocco?
In 2014, Turkey ranked 8th on the list of Morocco's trading partners. Turkish exports to Morocco during 2018, grew by 16%, to reach $2.3 billion, while the volume of trade exchange between the two countries amounted to $3 billion in 2019; All this leads to asking about the most important goods imported from Turkey to Morocco?
Morocco imports from Turkey iron and steel products and materials, as well as building materials, assembled cars, sweets, home refrigerators, tractors, agricultural machinery, and farming equipment, in addition to cosmetics and shoes.
As for the textile sector, some Moroccan news websites mentioned: Turkey is among the first 10 countries to feed the Moroccan market in the textile and clothing sector.
What are the shipping methods and conditions from Turkey to Morocco?
Moroccan experts attribute the reason for Moroccans' demand for Turkish goods to the fact that Moroccan citizens discovered the quality and suitability of Turkish goods to their tastes, in addition to the fact that they are not expensive.
The above prompts us to ask about shipping from Turkey to Morocco, and to answer that question we should know that there are two types of shipping from Turkey to Morocco:
- Airfreight from Turkey to Morocco: In which the minimum weight allowed to be shipped by air is estimated from 1 kg to 2 tons, and in this type of shipping method, the arrival of goods from Turkey to Morocco takes about one week.
- Sea freight from Turkey to Morocco: In this type of shipping method, the arrival of the goods can take between 20 to 30 days, and the minimum weight allowed to be shipped by sea is 30 kg.
Prices and shipping costs from Turkey to Morocco
With regard to the issue of shipping prices from Turkey to Morocco, this varies according to the type of shipping used. Airfreight is estimated at the price of shipping one kilogram between 115 to 130 Moroccan dirhams, and it may exceed that.
As for the shipping costs from Turkey to Morocco, it is estimated at 95 Moroccan dirhams per kilogram.
It should be noted here that shipping prices vary according to different companies and methods of shipping, in addition to the period during which the goods are required to arrive.
Shipping companies from Turkey to Morocco and what does Tebadul company offer?
Shipping companies are competing to gain the confidence of Moroccan merchants wishing to import from Turkey to Morocco to take advantage of this important sector, in which investment is highly fruitful, especially with the increase in demand from Morocco for Turkish goods.
Therefore, shipping companies from Turkey to Morocco seek to provide services that are fast in transport, quality in service, competition in price, and ease in their transactions.
As for what we offer at Tebadul Company to our customers of traders and importers from Turkey to Morocco, we have a set of diverse and integrated services that meet all the requirements of Moroccan traders.
Where Tebadul Company secures products at reasonable prices, as it is familiar with the export of goods from Turkey, whether they are produced, ready, or manufactured for it, and the international exchange seeks to complete the work of the Moroccan merchants and importers with high professionalism and credibility in its work.
Edited by Tebadul Company©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.
Turkey's Leading Trade Opportunities 2022
Tebadul International Trade offers you a 2022 guide for the best trade opportunities in Turkey, where you can find out about the best areas and intere...
The Most Famous Turkish Brands Globally
A comprehensive guide to the most important and famous companies with Turkish brands in the world markets and the reason for their excellence and stre...
Wholesale Trade of Hospital Bed Sheets - Import from Turkey
Wholesale import of hospital bed sheets from Turkey. We offer you the best types of hospital bed sheets at the highest quality and cheapest price, con...
Get the best possible services by filling in your data